Benefits of CHROME GuidedSMILE
- Smaller oral footprint lessening patient discomfort
- Anchored bite verification
- Anchored bone reduction
- Anchored site drilling of implant site
- Complete visualization and irrigation of implant site
- Accurate anchored provisionalization
- Easy method of transferring all surgical and restorative information for the final restorative conversion phase
The Components of CHROME GuidedSMILE
Find a CHROME Location
Benefits of Guided Surgery
Guided surgery allows the doctor to present a digital smile simulation to the patient in advance of any surgery. This has proven to be a very successful tactic in ‘selling’ the case to the patient and convincing them to move forward with surgery.
With guided pre-planned surgery implant position, depth and angle are pre-planned to a fraction of a millimeter by a team of dental lab experts who have successfully planned treatment for thousands of patients.
Guided surgery removes all of the doubt that freehand surgery can bring as the detailed patient CBCT records allow for complete transparency of issues that could occur. This provides a level of surgical confidence that doctors love.
Length of Surgery
CHROME GuidedSMILE doctors have reported that a typical surgery can take anywhere between 2-4 hours (depending on case complexity). This is because all major factors have been analyzed in advance of surgery. Quicker surgeries result in using less anesthesia and result in less pain and discomfort to the patient post-surgery.
Due to everything being planned pre-surgery, guided surgery provides the benefit to the patient that the work has been figured out in advance. This results in relatively less invasive surgery and anatomical trauma, reduced need for anesthesia, and shorter surgery times. Healing is faster as a result.
The New Thing
The new thing
Why FP3 when you can go FP1?
While all other systems on the market are happy to provide the standard FP3 prosthetic, CHROME GuidedSMILE has been innovating towards a more natural-looking, strong FP1 prosthetic.
CHROME GuidedSMILE Natural (our FP1 solution) requires less bone reduction and can shorten chair time during surgery. Beautifully created, easily loaded, and esthetically amazing – CHROME GuidedSMILE Natural.
Metal Guides vs Plastic Guides
Why are metal guides better than plastic?
- Can deliver FP3 to FP1 prosthetics with minimal bone reduction
- Tooth supported offering verifiable seating accuracy and simplicity.
- Floating Guide Technology means that the guides never touch bone.
- Allows full access for irrigation no matter the irrigation approach taken.
- Full visualization of the drills and implant site.
- Rigid guide – it does not flex or break under any pressure.
- Mechanical design ensures tight connections between the stackable elements.
- Small Hole Technology means stronger prosthetics, less conversion, better esthetics, and better occlusion.
- Uncomplicated approach to oral surgery.
- Small oral footprint helps reduce flapping requirements, requires less surgery, and may reduce patient healing times.
10 reasons why metal guides are better than plastic guides
Surgery Video Case Study
Watch as we go through a complete CHROME GuidedSMILE Natural patient case study. The patient suffered from a bone defect that would have resulted in significant bone reduction in a traditional FP3 scenario.
This video reviews:
- Necessary patient records
- Smile simulation
- The live online planning meeting
- Bone reduction approach
- Complete surgical process
- Final patient result
CHROME GuidedSMILE Natural (FP1) Case: Maxilla Patient
C2F Small Hole Technology
C2F is the CHROME philosophy of Small Hole Technology. This means delivering immediate prosthetics, during a CHROME surgery, with very small holes, rather than the typical industry-standard large holes. Small Hole Technology dramatically improves the performance of prosthetics and maintains the principal structure of the manufactured material.
- Stronger and narrower prosthetics
- More accurate planning possibilities
- Preserved ideal occlusion
- Extra-oral conversion
- Less surgery time for patient
- Master cast created at the surgery and used for final
- Extra-oral equilibration for perfect bites on every case
Sign-up for more CHROME Information
© Copyright 2021 – CHROME Guided Systems – All Rights Reserved