The Market Leading
All-On-X Guided Surgery
Digital, Full-Arch Guided Reconstruction
CHROME was developed for dentists who desire a preplanned, predictable guided All-On-X style surgery. This amazing service delivers anchored bite verification, anchored bone reduction, anchored site drilling, accurate anchored provisionalization, and a method of transferring all surgical and restorative information for the final restorative conversion phase. Most cases simply require a CT scan and traditional records.
Benefits of CHROME GuidedSMILE
- Smaller oral footprint lessening patient discomfort
- Anchored bite verification
- Anchored bone reduction
- Anchored site drilling of implant site
- Complete visualization and irrigation of implant site
- Accurate anchored provisionalization
- Easy method of transferring all surgical and restorative information for the final restorative conversion phase
CHROME is PATENTED!
Metal Guides vs Plastic Guides
- Can deliver FP3 to FP1 prosthetics with minimal bone reduction
- Tooth supported offering verifiable seating accuracy and simplicity.
- Floating Guide Technology means that the guides never touch bone.
- Allows full access for irrigation no matter the irrigation approach taken.
- Full visualization of the drills and implant site.
- Rigid guide – it does not flex or break under any pressure.
- Mechanical design ensures tight connections between the stackable elements.
- Small Hole Technology means stronger prosthetics, less conversion, better esthetics, and better occlusion.
- Uncomplicated approach to oral surgery.
- Small oral footprint helps reduce flapping requirements, requires less surgery, and may reduce patient healing times.
Get your ‘Introduction to CHROME GuidedSMILE’ ebook today!
- Highlight the significant benefits of a fully integrated metal surgical guided system vs other types on the market.
- Detail the functionality of each of the 6 component parts of CHROME GuidedSMILE and how they work seamlessly together.
- Explore the simplified and efficient extra-oral conversion process called C2F.
- Review the FP1 version of CHROME GuidedSMILE – CHROME Natural.
Find Your CHROME Lab Location
C2F Small Hole Technology
C2F is the CHROME philosophy of Small Hole Technology. This means delivering immediate prosthetics, during a CHROME surgery, with very small holes, rather than the typical industry-standard large holes. Small Hole Technology dramatically improves the performance of prosthetics and maintains the principal structure of the manufactured material.
- Stronger and narrower prosthetics
- More accurate planning possibilities
- Preserved ideal occlusion
- Extra-oral conversion
- Less surgery time for patient
- Master cast created at the surgery and used for final
- Extra-oral equilibration for perfect bites on every case
Schedule Your Personal Introduction to CHROME
More than 40 labs work with CHROME, delivering 10,000+ arches per year.
CHROME is an amazing product that allows doctors to deliver an anchored guide system, preplanned bone reduction, and a beautiful anchored prosthesis. CHROME delivers a high level of precision and efficiency.
Getting started with CHROME is simple. Dentate patients require just a CBCT, master casts, a bite, and some photographs.