Components of CHROME GuidedSMILE
Get your ‘Introduction to CHROME GuidedSMILE’ ebook today!
- Highlight the significant benefits of a fully integrated metal surgical guided system vs other types on the market.
- Detail the functionality of each of the 6 component parts of CHROME GuidedSMILE and how they work seamlessly together.
- Explore the simplified and efficient extra-oral conversion process called C2F.
- Review the FP1 version of CHROME GuidedSMILE – CHROME Natural.
Get your ‘Surgical Protocol of CHROME GuidedSMILE’ ebook today!
- All pre-surgical preparatory steps
- All surgical steps of a CHROME GuidedSMILE surgery
- Necessary detailed patient records to plan a CHROME case
- Live surgery videos
- Information and videos of C2F small-hole prosthetic technology
CHROME: Pin Guide & Fixation Base
CHROME: Osteotomy Guide
CHROME: Prosthetic & RAPID Appliance
CHROME: Fixation Kit
CHROME: Conversion Kit, Gaskets & Plugs
ARE YOU READY TO TAKE THE NEXT STEP?
Schedule Your Personal Introduction to CHROME
TALK TO A DOCTOR LIAISON
More than 20 labs work with CHROME, delivering 3,000+ arches per year.
CHROME is an amazing product that allows doctors to deliver an anchored guide system, preplanned bone reduction, and a beautiful anchored prosthesis. CHROME delivers a high level of precision and efficiency.
Getting started with CHROME is simple. Dentate patients require just a CBCT, master casts, a bite, and some photographs.