About CHROME GuidedSMILE
CHROME GuidedSMILE was developed for dentists who desire a preplanned, predictable guided All-On-X style surgery. This metal stackable guide coordinates implants, bone reduction, and prosthetics, with a simplified final conversion protocol.
The ultimate all-on-X surgical guide is:
Predictable pre-planned bone reduction, tooth-down implant placement, and superior prosthetic design help to prevent the team from having a bad day.
Surgery time is approximately 2 hours, conversion is 20-30 minutes, and patient discomfort is reduced due to a less invasive procedure.
Patented floating metal guide technology offers greater site visibility, full irrigation, and minimal lingual flapping.
Metal guides provide dependability.
Metal Guides vs Plastic Guides
- Can deliver FP3 to FP1 prosthetics with minimal bone reduction
- Tooth supported offering verifiable seating accuracy and simplicity.
- Floating Guide Technology means that the guides never touch bone.
- Allows full access for irrigation no matter the irrigation approach taken.
- Full visualization of the drills and implant site.
- Rigid guide – it does not flex or break under any pressure.
- Mechanical design ensures tight connections between the stackable elements.
- Small Hole Technology means stronger prosthetics, less conversion, better esthetics, and better occlusion.
- Uncomplicated approach to oral surgery.
- Small oral footprint helps reduce flapping requirements, requires less surgery, and may reduce patient healing times.
CHROME: An Introduction to CHROME
Components of CHROME GuidedSMILE
Get your ‘Introduction to CHROME GuidedSMILE’ ebook today!
- Highlight the significant benefits of a fully integrated metal surgical guided system vs other types on the market.
- Detail the functionality of each of the 6 component parts of CHROME GuidedSMILE and how they work seamlessly together.
- Explore the simplified and efficient extra-oral conversion process called C2F.
- Review the FP1 version of CHROME GuidedSMILE – CHROME Natural.