Offer your patients a life-changing experience with
Example of Our Immediate Full-Arch Solution
1. CASE AND ORDER INITIATION
★ Online Rx form submission
★ Case data submission
2. PROSTHETIC PREPARATION
★ Preparation of the prosthetic digital
★ Set up by your CHROME partner lab
3. TREATMENT PLANNING AND APPROVAL
★ Preparation of the treatment plan by CHROME
★ Online meeting with a CHROME specialist
★ Review your treatment plan
★ Review of the treatment plan approval report
4. DESIGN AND FABRICATION
★ Design of the surgical guide(s) by CHROME
★ Reception of Guided Surgery Information
5. SHIPPING AND DELIVERY
★ Surgical guides shipped to your practice
★ Delivered 2 business days prior to surgery
Get your ‘Introduction to CHROME GuidedSMILE’ ebook today!
- Highlight the significant benefits of a fully integrated metal surgical guided system vs other types on the market.
- Detail the functionality of each of the 6 component parts of CHROME GuidedSMILE and how they work seamlessly together.
- Explore the simplified and efficient extra-oral conversion process called C2F.
- Review the FP1 version of CHROME GuidedSMILE – CHROME Natural.
Dr. Michael Booth
Dr. Matthew Calkins
IN THE NEWS
METAL GUIDES vs PLASTIC GUIDES
Why are metal guides better than plastic?
- Can deliver FP3 to FP1 prosthetics with minimal bone reduction
- Tooth supported offering verifiable seating accuracy and simplicity.
- Floating Guide Technology means that the guides never touch bone.
- Allows full access for irrigation no matter the irrigation approach taken.
- Full visualization of the drills and implant site.
- Rigid guide – it does not flex or break under any pressure.
- Mechanical design ensures tight connections between the stackable elements.
- Small Hole Technology means stronger prosthetics, less conversion, better esthetics, and better occlusion.
- Uncomplicated approach to oral surgery.
- Small oral footprint helps reduce flapping requirements, requires less surgery, and may reduce patient healing times.
10 reasons why metal guides are better than plastic guides
ARE YOU READY TO TAKE THE NEXT STEP?
Schedule Your Personal Introduction to CHROME
TALK TO A DOCTOR LIAISON
More than 20 labs work with CHROME, delivering 3,000+ arches per year.
CHROME is an amazing product that allows doctors to deliver an anchored guide system, preplanned bone reduction, and a beautiful anchored prosthesis. CHROME delivers a high level of precision and efficiency.
Getting started with CHROME is simple. Dentate patients require just a CBCT, master casts, a bite, and some photographs.